GMGR group stand committed to various Social Activities by contributing to the need of the society.
Major philanthropist Activities are some through the Trust known as GMGR Charitable Trust.
Prominent contributions are:
- Contributed for Rotary Divyang Kendra building construction.
- Contributed for Indian Plumbing Institute Lab at College of Engineering Pune managed by Indian Plumbing Association.
- Contributed for Charitable Dharamshalas at Paharganj New Delhi- Rohtak Road New Delhi & at Mathura successfully managed by different Trusts.
- Managing and financially contributing to Suraj Kanya Shikshalaya established in 1924. The first Girl child primary school of the walled city at Naiwara Jama Masjid Delhi 110006. The school is a well known and one of the best school of walled city affiliated to MCD . GMGR Trust ensures overall development of the girl child by providing not only education but also covering Music Dance Computer education . An E class has also been established in the school . Students always receive Scholarships and Awards from the education department. A Dance Drama Music Function is held every 2 years in an Auditorium where almost all the students participates so that to take out stage gear from the students
- GMGR Group through its Directors is very much involved in Skill development of Plumbers . One of the Director is on board of Indian Plumbing Skill Council affiliated to NSDC .
- Director is the founder of Indian Plumbing Association which has 22 chapters pan India and works with the motto of Better Plumbing and Sanitation for Better Living .
- Board members and management are committed to Social needs of the society and always contribute through Tan Man Dhan for a social cause .